CanGun1 Wins Silver NRHA Packaging and Merchandising Award!
Thu, Apr 22 2010 09:18 | NRHA, North American Retail Hardware Association, Packaging and Merchandising Award, National Hardware Show, Silver Medal
Exciting, Breaking News!!!!
CANGUN1 has just been awarded a Silver Award by North American Retail Hardware Association for it's excellence in the six following categories:
1. Overall shelf and sales appeal — demonstrates marketability and merchandising value.
2. Graphic Design — demonstrates attractive and appropriate design that compliments the product.
3. Innovation — demonstrates new ideas, techniques, materials, design or advancement in field.
4. Packaging Efficiency — materials used are economical and demonstrate appropriate size and performance.
5. Shelf Life — demonstrates packaging protection, performance, and durability.
6. Selling Features — how well the packaging conveys the features and benefits of the product.
SafeWorld's President, Ken Becker, will be present to accept this award at the ceremony to be held on the NRHA Village stage during the 2010 National Hardware Show in Las Vegas May 4 - 6th, 2010.
Additionally, our Silver Award Winning CANGUN1 will be displayed at the Package and Merchandising Expo held at the NRHA Village.
Thank you again to Every One who helped us acheive this award!
All the Best!
Ken Becker, CanGun1 Inventor
Pres., SafeWorld Int'l., Inc.